[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda sad. Philly nearly has the same record. This is with Embiid playing 25+ minutes a game and sitting out back to backs and getting regular rest games.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
and the Sixers win once again without Embiid, this time on the road versus Milwaukee. The Process is coming to fruition. Winners of 8 out of 10. Noel with 16 and 13.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don't think enough attention has been paid to how awful this year's rookie class has been (with the obvious caveat that Ben Simmons hasn't played yet). Aside from Embiid (who is a rookie due only to the fact he mist the last couple of years healing from injuries), the second best rookie this season has been sorta-okay 3-and-d 24-year-old super rook Malcolm Brogdan.

With that considered, the fact Malachi appears to be an actual NBA talent is a minor miracle.

I don't think enough attention has been paid to how awful this year's rookie class has been (with the obvious caveat that Ben Simmons hasn't played yet). Aside from Embiid (who is a rookie due only to the fact he mist the last couple of years healing from injuries), the second best rookie this season has been sorta-okay 3-and-d 24-year-old super rook Malcolm Brogdan.

With that considered, the fact Malachi appears to be an actual NBA talent is a minor miracle.
You know it's a bad rookie class when Ingram makes the Rising Stars team.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Larry Sanders ready to return to the NBA. Maybe he's a fit on the Kings? I mean he's a fit in California as well if you know what I mean...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Jokic also hurt his hip last night. Didn't stop the Nuggets from beating the Suns but something to keep an eye on as the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.