[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Not for nothing but it would appear that the Z-Bo for B-Mac swap that sorta happened this offseason has completely ruined the Grizzlies.

Jesus. Cousins has four fouls in thirteen minutes; I'll be amazed if he gets out of this game without a technical.

FWIW, Golden State has outscored New Orleans something like 29-10 since Cousins went out with his third foul so, even though he hasn't been effective, he must have had some sort of positive outcome on the game.
Cousins just played great defense.
Its a disgrace how he gets punished by the refs for being bigger and stronger than anyone else. All a smaller player has to do is flop in a dramatic fashion for Cousins to be called for an offensive foul, while on the other hand players are allowed to hit him across his arms without much risk to get called for a foul.
Refs absolutely ruined what should have been a battle of two playstyles.

The Pacers are consistently reminding the Magic how AWFUL the trade Ibaka for Oladipo and Sabonis was, 2nd game in a row those two have absolutely trashed them

Hrmm... I wonder if people are calling for Vogel's job in Orlando?
Probably, let them extend the streak for another 5 games maybe. Next 5 games, OKC, Warriors, @ Knicks, @ Charlotte, lose all of those and lose bad to Atlanta after that I think he's gone.

Hoiberg is my pick to go next.

Doc won't get fired, maybe they'll move on in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.