My Return to Sacramento

Ryan

I like turtles
I went to a very small, private High School, Sacramento Country Day School. We didn't have a football team. Instead, we played one designated soccer game and called it "homecoming." About year before I joined this forum, I raised enough money to rent portable lights and have a night game. That was in 2001, and my former High School has put on the game every year since. I returned last year to honor the 10 year anniversary and produce a short video which was shown at the school rally. Check out the video I posted below, it's pretty entertaining.

I mostly work in the pre production side of TV/Film these days, and I jump on any opportunity to go out and shoot something. This was the first time I used the Canon 5D 2.

JSin, if you're still around, guess who makes an appearance in the video??

Small bit from the Sac Bee in 2001

Shot from the original game

And my return...

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, oh, oh. I know!!! :)

He's still around but doesn't post much. He does still take part in the Official KF Fantasy League, though, so he might see this.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that was your sister in the middle of the film. Still looking good, congrats to her and her lucky husband.

2 points to consider:
-It made me giggle to hear a team physically dominated another... in soccer. Come on now.
-Any video with a motorcycle stunt driver is okay by me, especially the female variety, although, more stunts next time. And explosions.

Last edited: