Monarchs Lose 115-104 in OT - What Happened??

When I turned the game off it was 89-73 late in the fourth quarter. I am watching the ESPN ticker and it gives me a score that I thought was a misprint. If there is anybody out there who was a bigger fan than I was tonight......WHAT HAPPENED? How in the world did the Monarchs get that game to OT???:confused:

Impressive

It was a sight to behold.

Nicole has moments where she is pure magnificant. It ususally happens when we are so far behind that she stops thinking and starts relying on her instincts.

Powell shot in high volume, it was only a matter of time before then began to fall. Kara was pretty impressive too towards the end of the ball game.

As for overtime we had a bit of a shootout going, until DeMya made some sort of inbounding error. The Screen was too small on the computer to see what she actualy did. She either stepped on the line while imbounding, or wasn't all the way out of bounds. Either way she screwed up the inbound. PHX got the ball and DT hit a 3 and we never really recovered. The went on like 7-0 run.

Man... a mental error like that really hurts. But it is to our credit that the game even got to overtime. Phx should have closed the game out in regulation.

That was a game that should have been on ESPN.

I really wasn't expecting a win, so it was a pleasant surprise that they were able to come back. Newton and Scho were actually hitting jumpers :eek:, lets hope that continues.

Powell continues to show flashes of being a GREAT player, but she's just so damn inconsistant. I still think she could be a great 2nd option, we just need a real scorer.

I would prefer Powell as a third option

She is not even consistent enough to be a second option. Image how amazing she would be with a tandem like Taurazi and Cappy and playing her hometown.That's it- we need a DT and CP and we are set!