Mike Bibby

WOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was at the game it was great. If anyone was watching the Fox 40 news afterwards my dad *john* was on from an interview before the game.

PixelPusher said:
I'm not sure, haven't noticed her posting on any of the other threads. I apologize to her if I'm stepping out of line by starting this "any questions" thread myself.
I do it all the time, don't worry about it.

PixelPusher said:
I'm not sure, haven't noticed her posting on any of the other threads. I apologize to her if I'm stepping out of line by starting this "any questions" thread myself.
Nah..Bibby deserved this thread and you just posted it in her absence. :)

GREAT job Bibby and the Kings!!

PixelPusher said:
I didn't mean it that way Pixel... I was just wondering were she is. Plus she needs to open the gate in her area so I can go fishing.. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PixelPusher said:
Thanks, Pixel! I appreciate you considering that I'm the one that originally started the whole "any questions" thing. ;)

For the record, I'm very glad you did this because I've had severe phone line problems which - when you're using a dial-up connection - make it very difficult to even get online and almost impossible to stay.

And, also for the record?

I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY with your post!!