Mark Kreidler: The sum of all fears

It seems the Bee is making an honest effort to finally bring something to their readership that can encourage further investigation and debate. That's what has to be encouraged right now. We see a lot of letters to the Bee in opposition to the arena but how many of us have actually taken the time to sit down and write a letter ourselves to express our opinions? I'm writing mine tonight...and I strongly urge everyone else to do the same.
Exactly what I meant by us fans having a responsibility too. Great job, and a great idea. Hope others follow suit.

VF21 said:
It seems the Bee is making an honest effort to finally bring something to their readership that can encourage further investigation and debate. That's what has to be encouraged right now. We see a lot of letters to the Bee in opposition to the arena but how many of us have actually taken the time to sit down and write a letter ourselves to express our opinions? I'm writing mine tonight...and I strongly urge everyone else to do the same.
Kingsgurl said:
Exactly what I meant by us fans having a responsibility too. Great job, and a great idea. Hope others follow suit.
I second that...

My letter is on it's way.