Malachi Richardson

Malachi is very similar in siza and shape to Caron Butler. He's .5" shorter, longer wing span, slightly shorter standing reach.

I think that would be a really realistic comparable as a wing.

G

glassman

I have some questions....

He went 50% from the floor tonight (1-2) Killed it in the last game. We're in the mist of a brutal road trip. Let's run the vets into the ground? Seemed like he could have been a lil more involved than 4 mins tonight considering we had the lead for basically the whole game and he's hungry..: plus he wasn't hurting us like freaking Ben had.

I Hate that he only had 4 mins tonight

Freaking Joerger!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have some questions....

He went 50% from the floor tonight (1-2) Killed it in the last game. We're in the mist of a brutal road trip. Let's run the vets into the ground? Seemed like he could have been a lil more involved than 4 mins tonight considering we had the lead for basically the whole game and he's hungry..: plus he wasn't hurting us like freaking Ben had.

I Hate that he only had 4 mins tonight

Freaking Joerger!
He must of done something in his short stint that made Joerger not put him back in the game. It wouldn't of hurt to let him get 10-12 minutes to space the floor.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He must of done something in his short stint that made Joerger not put him back in the game. It wouldn't of hurt to let him get 10-12 minutes to space the floor.
Despite us singing his praises, Malachi's still a rookie and thus really going to be exposed by the Pacers' collection of veteran guards, all of whom are speedy tweener types.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Despite us singing his praises, Malachi's still a rookie and thus really going to be exposed by the Pacers' collection of veteran guards, all of whom are speedy tweener types.
And that's the whole thing in a nutshell. Malachi was just not up to the level of the guards on the floor against him.

And that's the whole thing in a nutshell. Malachi was just not up to the level of the guards on the floor against him.
That could pretty much be said for all of our guards every game.

Malachi has engendered a sense of optimism within me that I have not felt since week 1. He has hardly played all season but yet he just seems to get it. I have not felt like this about a guard on our team in a very long time.

I'm really enjoying watching him play and hope he gets more minutes.

This guy needs more minutes and it needs to happen soon. MR is the perfect example of a potentially great player that needs some time to develop. Do not let this guy slip away.