Malachi out 4-6 weeks

Is Temple going to back soon? All-star break is at a good time with the guard injuries, I haven't heard anything on Temple so I'm curious.

It seems like Lawson and Casspi should be back very soon after the all-star break

I thought Temple and Ty were expected to return for Nuggets game, so that's enough depth for now.
Well from all my experience in following sports, there is no such a thing as less than 3 week hamstring injury. Temple's looked much worse that what the team announced so I would be surprised if he is back for the Nuggets game. Lawson?! Maybe.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
You just have to assume a few of these guys are back after the break, because if not you have a crisis and really have to do SOMETHING about it. Meaning you have to trade or release somebody.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, one of the major issues that could have potentially led to this injury is that we, as a team, were making Malachi play more than what he was used to (for obvious reasons), so perhaps physically he wasn't quite ready to meet that demand.

When you ask of players to play more minutes than what they are used to suddenly, it increases the risk of injury to said players. It makes me nervous when I think about the rest of our main guys. Can they physically hold out playing the way we are (close, grind it out games?) and can they hold out without getting hurt?

I think at this point, Vlade just has to get more/fresh bodies.
Well, if there is a lack of bodies, I don't know what is taking Vlade so long to realize this team is a MASH unit, right now, even more so after last night. He cant get it past his thick skull that this team needs help, and he needs to stop sitting on his hands and do something about it.
What do you guys suggest Vlade do? WE HAVE NO OPEN ROSTER SPOTS. I'm pretty sure he's not just sitting on his hands but it takes two teams to make a trade. He can't just call up another GM and say, "We're gonna send you Player A and you're gonna send us Player B in return. Thanks. Bye!"

What do you guys suggest Vlade do? WE HAVE NO OPEN ROSTER SPOTS. I'm pretty sure he's not just sitting on his hands but it takes two teams to make a trade. He can't just call up another GM and say, "We're gonna send you Player A and you're gonna send us Player B in return. Thanks. Bye!"
Not saying anything that isn't already obvious. I'm just pointing out the dangers when the main guys are getting 40 plus minutes and guys that usually don't play much are all of a sudden playing a lot.

I'm sure Vlade is working on it, but like you said, you can't force things to happen. Also, all star break should be kind to us and we should get some guys back at least.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Not saying anything that isn't already obvious. I'm just pointing out the dangers when the main guys are getting 40 plus minutes and guys that usually don't play much are all of a sudden playing a lot.

I'm sure Vlade is working on it, but like you said, you can't force things to happen. Also, all star break should be kind to us and we should get some guys back at least.
The all star break is when a lot of deals get done. All the GM's are there, so a lot of meetings going on in hotel rooms I suspect.