Longtime Lurker

I am not sure if this is the proper place for this but I wanted to say hello, finally. I have been lurking around for over a decade and actually this is my third account. I guess since I never posted anything my previous accounts were removed.

I have been bleeding purple since around 2001. I have seen the glory years and the dark times since. During my years of lurking I have enjoyed the many perspectives represented here and look forward to maybe contributing from time to time.

As far as my stance on the current situation I remain optimistic. Tonight's game, for me, will be telling. I hope for the fans sake that we play with a fire not seen in Arco ( I know ) in a long time. Especially on defense.

Anyway, I am glad to finally find my voice here and look forward to the start of a great season tonight. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad to see you find your voice!

Feel free to jump in. If you've lurked around here, I guess I don't have to warn you about how passionate some of us can become. Through thick and thin, however, we have one thing in common. We are Sacramento Kings fans!

Thanks! And a special thank you to you VF21 for those games when you painfully kept me updated on the games using a dial-up connection way back when. What ever happened to Piksi's game threads?? There are so many members here I want to give special shout outs to but would surely leave someone out, so hello to everyone hehe.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks! And a special thank you to you VF21 for those games when you painfully kept me updated on the games using a dial-up connection way back when. What ever happened to Piksi's game threads?? There are so many members here I want to give special shout outs to but would surely leave someone out, so hello to everyone hehe.
Wow. You have been around a long time. :)

Piksi completed his education and returned to Europe. He is missed.

Yes I know, not really sure why I never posted.
I really hope the team has come to some kind of epiphany after the team meeting. I know we are far from being contenders but damn they need to show some pride. Some fire in the belly. With injuries and scheduling out of players hands, I wish they would maximize on the things they CAN control like effort and pride.

Any word on Collison's return?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes I know, not really sure why I never posted.
I really hope the team has come to some kind of epiphany after the team meeting. I know we are far from being contenders but damn they need to show some pride. Some fire in the belly. With injuries and scheduling out of players hands, I wish they would maximize on the things they CAN control like effort and pride.

Any word on Collison's return?
At this point, I'm moving this thread to the Lounge. If you want to talk Kings specifics, we've already got several threads going. :)

Suicide Kings was a great movie.
I liked it too. I like Christopher Walken so it could have sucked and I would still have watched. I thought my user name fitting given how following this team can be bad for the health.:D
On that note, glad you are feeling better Bajaden.

I think when we get Collison back and if we see more WCS in the starting 5 with significant minutes we can right the ship. It will take a team focus however that I have to hope they can muster. I know GK is not known for his defense and that is exactly where I hope to see focus. As well as taking care of the ball. We shall see I guess.