Let's Put a Hold on Next Season

While we obviously need to make some changes during the off season, how bout we at least wait through the playoffs before we trade and sell the whole roster ?

Give us some time to step back and take a deep breath ?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
troosvelt said:
While we obviously need to make some changes during the off season, how bout we at least wait through the playoffs before we trade and sell the whole roster ?

While I may be willing to wait (I'm known as a patient person...sometimes;)), not everyone operates on the same sense of timing that I do. We can want people to all operate when we are ready, but it just isn't going to happen. Besides, some people have already stepped back, taken a deep breath, and are just ready to go. I am ignoring those threads until I am ready.

Why should we wait? The Kings aren't waiting. They've contacted Phil Jackson, they're preparing for the draft, bringing in players for workouts and they've got to make some decisions on what they'll do with the team's free agents.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
troosvelt said:

That's just not gonna happen, troosvelt. Basically, if you're not still stuck in the past you're already looking forward. That's true with life AND basketball.

You might want to think about taking a little break from the board if you're not ready to talk about next season because it's too late to stop the flowing tide now.

;)