Lamar Odom

With Odom so butt hurt about almost being traded, would you be interested in trying to trade for him? He's on the hook for $8.8 this year then $8.9 next year. Not sure what it it would take to get it done. I know the Lakers would like some front court depth. Maybe something centered around JT/Greene (salaries still wouldn't match) for Odom. Might be a lowball offer, but it looks like the bridge may have been burned between Lakers and Odom.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
With Odom so butt hurt about almost being traded, would you be interested in trying to trade for him? He's on the hook for $8.8 this year then $8.9 next year. Not sure what it it would take to get it done. I know the Lakers would like some front court depth. Maybe something centered around JT/Greene (salaries still wouldn't match) for Odom. Might be a lowball offer, but it looks like the bridge may have been burned between Lakers and Odom.
Rule 1 of Kingsville: Never trade with the Lajers

I was actually thinking something similar. Skills would seem to be a good fit, and ideally could provide some of that veteran leadership I was hoping to get from signing a guy like Chandler. Not sure what I'd be willing to give up, though.

That would be Khloe.

Believe me. Odom is a PF. We have too many guys there already.
He fills in at PF do to his size and versatility, which does not mean he is no longer a SF. The only time he was running FT PF was before Gasol came aboard. Ideally he is a SF and he plays it pretty well.

Well, Woj is tweeting that they are working on a new deal that can be approved by the league.

I said it last night and i'll say it again .. I think this thing gets done somehow.