Lakers offer us the 2nd pick for 5+10, We Reject

I feel like Perry is using Professor Xavier levels of mental powers to hold back the temptations of knee jerk moves.

With all the chaos in the NBA landscape currently, are we truly a beacon for rational thinking now?

Strange Days

that i am grateful for :D

I feel like Perry is using Professor Xavier levels of mental powers to hold back the temptations of knee jerk moves.

With all the chaos in the NBA landscape currently, are we truly a beacon for rational thinking now?

Strange Days

that i am grateful for :D
One of the key questions about the franchise for me now is Perry's say in personnel. He had a lot of say in the work out videos, including the recap. I guess we will see

That should put to rest any other rumors of us packaging #5 and #10. If we aren't going to do it for the #2, we aren't going to do it.
I might be wrong, but the fact that the other team was the Lakers might have played a factor. For all we know, Vlade might have done the trade with Philly (now Boston) for #3 but not for essentially the same pick when it's a division rival. I think the same logic applied to trading Boogie. Reports were that the Lakers really wanted him, but there was little chance the Kings were gonna consider it, IMO.

Who knows for sure though.