Kingsfan.com NBA Mock Redraft

Hey all, I know this isn't the right forum for this, but I wanted to put it in a more active forum to garner interest. I've played this on other forums and it's been a whole lot of fun during this off-season. The best part is that we don't need 30 teams, but i'd like to get at least 16 GM's to play so the teams we draft aren't just full of all-stars. Here are the rules:

Roster
We will be using a hard salary cap of $80,000,000 to fill your roster. You are at no point allowed to exceed the cap. If you go over $80,000,000 with a draft pick or a trade your roster is at risk of receiving an immediate disqualification for the rest of the game.

The salary guide to follow is from the following link: http://www.storytellerscontracts.inf...12salaries.htm

Use the “Cap Hit” salary. If you somehow draft a player not on the site that player will have an assigned salary of $1,000,000.

We will be drafting 12 players to fill a roster. You are not allowed to exceed 12 players or finish the draft with less than 12. Your depth chart should be posted in your clubhouse with spots for a PG, SG, SF, PF, C. You have the freedom to draft any players you would like and play them at any position you see fit.

Draft
When making a pick please post the number of the draft pick along with your team name.
Example: “With the #1 pick, the Carolina Cougars select Michael Jordan.” This makes updating the draft board and keeping the draft organized a lot easier. Once you make a pick, it cannot be changed unless that player was already taken prior to you making your selection.

The first 2 rounds of the draft will have a 6 hour time limit. The rest of the draft will be on a 4 four time limit per pick. The clock will not run from midnight to noon to avoid skips during sleep. If you are online when your pick is on the clock, you will have 30 minutes to make a selection. This same rule applies to teams that are within 5 picks of the current selection on the clock. You will be skipped if you do not comply or sign back on within 30 minutes of your pick becoming on the clock. Please do not try and set your status to invisible as MOD’s can see if you are online or not.

If your pick is skipped, you may make the selection anytime after your pick being skipped. If you trade for a pick that is on the clock, you will have the remainder of the time left on the clock plus 15 minutes to make your selection. If you know you will be away a day from the draft, please send in a list to myself, The Baller or someone you trust to make your selection for you. After you are done making your pick, please PM or VM the GM of the next team after you so they are fully aware it is their turn to pick.

Trading Rules

-You may NOT Trade cap room.

I must receive a PM from both GMs to inform me a trade has been completed before it can be posted. (Only GM’s can make trades, assistants cannot). Once you have sent in the PM agreeing to a trade, you are committed and cannot back out. If you are on the fence about a trade, think about it before you send it in.
Each team must receive an equal number of players/picks in each trade, otherwise some teams could end up with fewer than the required 12 man roster..

-Please send in trades in to me in this format (example):

Title of PM: Bobcats/Celtics Trade

Celtics in:
Player(s) and salaries
Pick(s)

Bobcats in:
Player(s) and salaries
Pick(s)

*Also include your own brief reasoning for agreeing to the trade.

Trades that are deemed questionable in terms of the fairness of the trade will be reviewed by the trade committee. The committee will be made up of veteran members of the forum and NBA forum games. If the trade is deemed unfair, it will be vetoed. If this happens, this action is not a personal attack against you but rather our attempt to ensure that no one cheats or gets ripped off to a ridiculous degree.

We'll take care of draft order once we know how many teams we have and will use a random number generator program to determine the order. Hopefully, we can get this running soon!

M

Mal

You shouldn't use Royce White and "steal" in the same sentence...and Jae Crowder has been a big bust at the Chicago workouts.

he is talking about my signature i think :)

Royce White if the can manage his problems is a good basketballer and going at 27-33 is a steal IMO

and although i only just put the signature up i made the predictions just as the collage season finished so workouts mean nothing :)

he is talking about my signature i think :)

Royce White if the can manage his problems is a good basketballer and going at 27-33 is a steal IMO

and although i only just put the signature up i made the predictions just as the collage season finished so workouts mean nothing :)
You're right, I didn't notice your signature!

This sounds like fun. Although i may not be very good at it. I am also from England and I always thought the time difference from here to the west coast was 8 hours? Anyway the time may throw up a few problems for me but apart from that im up for playing.