[Game] Kings @ Warriors - 2/15/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
There are five All-Stars on the floor tonight.

Where would you rank Boogie among them?
Ugh! I dislike the idea of having to rank them, because that implies an obligation of having to do it objectively... Like, I would objectively have to say that Curry is better than Cousins, but I would rather have Cousins, because he is more relevant to my interests. Objectively, Cousins is third-best.

G

glassman

Not a bad start... well if we just start the game when Koufos sat down. Then we actually went toe to toe. Our bench also looks a little better today too

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Not blown out by a 70 win team on their home floor in February in the 1st.. PROGRESS
This team will come out and compete against just anyone you throw in front of it. That's the progress. Warriors = yawn. Spurs = yawn. Don't care. Somebody called them the honeybadgers in another post. About right.

There's the culture change.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ugh! I dislike the idea of having to rank them, because that implies an obligation of having to do it objectively... Like, I would objectively have to say that Curry is better than Cousins, but I would rather have Cousins, because he is more relevant to my interests. Objectively, Cousins is third-best.
I was also struggling with that but at this point, I'd say that Boogie was almost equal to Curry. Curry is possibly the best scorer in the league but Boogie does so much that Curry can't.

Do agree that Durant is number one though.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
To anyone else who may be interested, Minnesota is trying to hold off Denver at the Pepsi Center, up seven, with under two to go. This would be huge for us, if the score holds up, as it would allow us to keep pace, even with a loss.

Also, it looks like Andrew Wiggins may have just **** all over Jokic: https://t.co/XKKBRdVb0G

Status
Not open for further replies.