[Game] Kings @ Warriors - 2/15/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Tell us how you really feel about the Warriors
Well actually I feel kind of the opposite -- I think the Warriors have been exposed as a bit of frontrunners and cowards, who live to run around and stroke themselves at their own awesomeness, and added an even bigger frontrunner in place of their touoghest players in the offseason. Typically I think the very last thing you want to do is appear weak to them, because then they'll see it as a chance to demonstrate their awesomeness.

Its more an indication of how I feel about the Kings. We scrape, we claw, but people getting overexcited about what that means I think are running with it too much. The very reason we scrape and claw and still barely win is because we aren't very talented, and missing such a large chunk of our existing talent that we're easily in the bottom 1/3 of the league right now talentwise. So, much as I think precisely what you do to the big bad Warriors is punch them in their pretty boy noses and watch their eyes water, we just don't have the guns for that. We can't scare them and throw that doubt into their weak little hearts with Ben McLemore and Anthony Tolliver. So, since that tactic is closed by our talent, not theirs, I'm all for the hang around and hang around and then KICK! it on home approach. Just win baby, even if you have to do it by gnawing on the big mean team's ankles.

Yeah, was damn clever and defiant...and also may have helped waken the sleeping beast.
So let sleeping dogs lie. Sneak on in with your head down and eyes cast to the ground... then wait for them to fall asleep and suddenly jump up and rip their throat out. :D
Come on Brick...
We jumped them only 2 weeks ago. :)

What makes you think they will be lulled into a lazy nap in our presence? :confused:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Come on Brick...
We jumped them only 2 weeks ago. :)

What makes you think they will be lulled into a lazy nap in our presence? :confused:

Arrogance and the impending All Star break are my twin hopes.

But in fact I don't -- after Denver's pasting, and us beating them a couple of weeks back, I would expect them to come out looking to restore order, but we shall see.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Thompson will be active for tonight's game. I'm not sure we can count on Durant turning into a pile of feces like he did last time we played them, again..

Tonight could get ugly. Our boys did well on a back-to-back last time out, but this one is in their backyard on the heels of an embarrassing loss to Denver and to the Kings.

I guess we'll find out soon enough how much fight still remains in our wounded dog honeybadger.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Officials for tonight:

Sacramento @ Golden State Monty McCutchen (#13) Kevin Cutler (#34) Ron Garretson (#10)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
pregame live: Cuz "feed me interview" then showed him scoring on various foods pasted over the defender. Doug Christie killin' it LOL
I didn't get to see the post-game last night, because the game was on NBA TV, which means a League-Pass blackout for non-locals. That ****-eating grin when Kayte asked him what he was thinking when he saw the single coverage was tremendous.

Speaking of the aforementioned Ms. Christensen, she's looking amazing tonight.

I didn't get to see the post-game last night, because the game was on NBA TV, which means a League-Pass blackout for non-locals. That ****-eating grin when Kayte asked him what he was thinking when he saw the single coverage was tremendous.

Speaking of the aforementioned Ms. Christensen, she's looking amazing tonight.
Cuz has the best post win interviews lol. And I thought the same thing with Kayte- she kinda looks like Sandra Bullock with that hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.