[Game] Kings @ Warriors - 2/15/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 30 point lead with 8 minutes is running it up? You don't want to be in a spot where it's a 15 point game with 5 minutes and you gotta think about putting them back in.

Still incorrect and still condescending...

And let's be clear, your posts "help" in no way to me or really any other poster on this forum. Your anti Joerger agenda has been acknowledged, and frankly, were all tired of it. It's officially annoying, and it's not because people think joerger is flawless, it's because you fail to recognize the good with the bad thus you come across as biased and tiresome.
I stopped responding him with any seriousness awhile ago. He is incapable of absorbing reason or facts. One time he was going off about how Cousins averages more turnovers a game just from drives than he was averaging total. Cousins who was averaging less than 4 turnovers a game was losing the ball to the other team at least 5 times just on drives from 3 according to him. That's the kind of person your responding to :confused:

Oh good grief. Put a freaking sock in it. Your anti-Joerger routine was old a long time ago. I know you don't want to let facts get in the way of your rant, bvut we're down HALF of our team. I don't know what you expect Joerger to do, unless you think he should be out there on the court himself.
Not that I agree with Glassman on this but this is a perfect example of your hypocrisy. You delete peoples posts all the time for less than what you just said.. "Put a freaking sock in it". I mean, if your going to tell people on this board to behave a certain way, you should do the same no? I see just as much pro cousins bias (and sometimes blind fanboy stuff) from you as anyone dissing cousins.

Not that I agree with Glassman on this but this is a perfect example of your hypocrisy. You delete peoples posts all the time for less than what you just said.. "Put a freaking sock in it". I mean, if your going to tell people on this board to behave a certain way, you should do the same no? I see just as much pro cousins bias (and sometimes blind fanboy stuff) from you as anyone dissing cousins.
Maybe she shouldn't say "put a sock in it" but this is "kingsfans.com". I'd expect more pro kings post then anti kings. If you want to see more criticism maybe start a ihatekings.com Or ThisIsWhatIHateAboutTheKings.com if they not already taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.