[Game] Kings @ Warriors 11/02/13 Game Thread

dude12

Hall of Famer
Seems like we are 1 pass and shoot....and those shots are tough ones most of the time. They are mostly getting clean open looks. Hoping when Cuz comes back in that he gets it going.

This offense without Cousins stinks. They need Vasquez to have the ball to create more. Thomas is a good finisher, but he's our version of Nate Robinson. He's going to make plays, but he isn't going to help much getting other guys going.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Defense has picked up here in the 2nd, but dang. We gotta make some shots.
As long as the defense can keep things from getting too crazy, there's always hope. These guys seem to thrive under the challenge of coming back from double-digit deficits.

S

SDkings82

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I already did. You've been around a long time...under several different names.
Nope, Just One. Actually Haven't Posted Anything In About A Month

Last edited by a moderator:
I said this last season: he showed dramatic improvement coming off the bench with limited minutes, because he always folds. The guy just isn't good enough to start in this league. He forces too much, and is too inconsistent. Coming off the bench, he's not under the pressure of expectation and can just let the game come to him with just being asked to rebound and clean up and hit the occasional mid range open J.