[Game] Kings @ Warriors 11/02/13 Game Thread

They better step up. If they play like this for another 5 minutes, Golden State will be up by 15.

In other news, Patterson sucks..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, time for my totally off-the-wall comment of the evening...

Athletes perspire profusely. Am I the only one concerned about sweaty armpit stains on those t-shirts?

dude12

Hall of Famer
Dang....I wouldn't mind seeing a 3 guard offense with Jimmer and Ben on the wings with IT so we can space it out for Cuz right now.....just anyone who can make shots out there consistently

The Thomas vs. Vasquez thing will be talked about all season, and most of that discussion is based on the offensive end.

Let me just say that GV has been terrible defensively all year, and while Thomas isn't great at least he has the TOOLS to stay in front of guys. Vasquez doesn't have the ability or the tools.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Thomas vs. Vasquez thing will be talked about all season, and most of that discussion is based on the offensive end.

Let me just say that GV has been terrible defensively all year, and while Thomas isn't great at least he has the TOOLS to stay in front of guys. Vasquez doesn't have the ability or the tools.
BUT Malone seems to be managing their minutes properly. I have no complaints at all about how they've been utilized thus far, up to and including the times when they've both been on the court at the same time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think CDT is beginning to get on the nerves of the Warrior fans. :p I'm surprised they let them bring the cowbells into the arena.