[Game] Kings @ Warriors 11/02/13 Game Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And Mark Jackson reminds me why I never really liked him. He's got the old player attitude that you can't have a rivalry unless one of the teams has done something.

Personally, I like the idea of a I-80 rivalry. I think most people do. I think what's got Jackson's panties in a bunch are the many comments that attribute a lot of last year's Warrior success to OUR head coach.

Nanner, nanner Mark Jackson...

:)

S

SDkings82

I Don't Mind IT Shooting All He Wants When The Bench Is In, But Lets Hope Tonight He Realizes When Cousins Comes Back In The Offense Has To Run Through Him. Last Night He Continued To Chuck Even After The Starters Came Back In

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Garry St. Jean giving credit to Demarcus Cousins and Mike Malone.

And with Jermaine O"Neal out tonight, there's gonna be a lot more onus on Bogut to stay in the game. Should be interesting...

dude12

Hall of Famer
Garry St. Jean giving credit to Demarcus Cousins and Mike Malone.

And with Jermaine O"Neal out tonight, there's gonna be a lot more onus on Bogut to stay in the game. Should be interesting...
Was just watching that...good props from GSJ.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Don't be surprised to hear some pro-Kings chants. CrownDowntown made the trip to Oracle.

AND THERE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW! :)

I Don't Mind IT Shooting All He Wants When The Bench Is In, But Lets Hope Tonight He Realizes When Cousins Comes Back In The Offense Has To Run Through Him. Last Night He Continued To Chuck Even After The Starters Came Back In
We got the opposite of Padrino up in here!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Heheheheh. And the GSW announcers apparently didn't hear Jackson's comments, as they immediately talk about the building of a pretty good rivalry between the two teams.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
O. M. G. Those white short-sleeve (look like goodwill t-shirt) uniforms the Warriors are being forced to wear look horrible. In fact, they are arguably the ugliest things (with the exception of their yellow version) I have seen ... ever. Seriously.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oracle Arena fans saying nothing, but you can hear SAC-RA-MEN-TO cheers already. Now if the Kings can just get something started.