[Game] Kings Vs Lakers - 21/11/2012

Thought I'd start a thread for once. Kings are up against the Lakers, who are 5-1 since firing Mike Brown. Lakers may be tired from playing Brooklyn last night and running a whole lot more under D'Antoni's new system, but they're also loaded with confidence and playing very well. Kobe has been the main facilitator for them with Nash out so we may have to play him slightly differently.

The real reason I started this thread however, is to once again take a jab at our beloved Keith Smart. Here's a quote from Tyreke:

"Kobe is Kobe. It’s going to be a challenge for me. I’m going to be ready for the challenge. I’m going to play defense. I know he’s going to make tough shots. (I) just (have to) keep him working 48 minutes"

Ah silly Tyreke. We all know he's going to keep Kobe working for 13-14 minutes in the first half, another 9 in the 3rd quarter, and by the time Evans is put back in at the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter Kobe will probably be sitting on the bench enjoying a 15 point victory.

But anyway,

BEAT LA!

Last edited:
Sacramento CAN win, but it is going to take a defensive gem from Tyreke, JJ, JT and Cousins to get it done. Tyreke or IT/MT/Jimmer whoever is the guard that is not being guarded by Kobe MUST expose the Lakers PG. The Lakers are the perfect team to drive-n-kick against. Hopefully we have either MT or Jimmer hot from beyond the arc tonight. I believe that Cousins' offense and Howard's defense cancel themselves out so someone else has to step up offensively.

I will go with my heart instead of my head and say that the Kings win 100-94.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Its a most unlikely scenario now that the Lakers bear has finally arisen and they are still in honeymoon with a new coach, but Kings: time to take a stand.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Big Cuz likes going at Dwight, if he can win that match up again we have a chance...But with Cousins you never really know if he's going to show up.

BEAT LA! I will be at the game Section 120 Row A Kings side under the basketball hoop in my throwback blue jersey supporting the team! Lets go Kings.

look forward to watching lots of the kings 3rd string players against the Laker starters

also, god forbid coach Smart puts Tyreke at the PG position. which would create a huge mismatch and also lead to the success of Tyreke

look forward to watching lots of the kings 3rd string players against the Laker starters

also, god forbid coach Smart puts Tyreke at the PG position. which would create a huge mismatch and also lead to the success of Tyreke
Exactly. If Smart is so dumb and with everything in a funk that he doesn't see obvious mismatch at PG tonight - he's hopeless. I might start thinking it is an actual Maloof conspiracy! Reke at PG and maybe Salmons also in backcourt to check Bryant - or Thornton in backcourt with Salmons at SF. Then frontcourt matchups that make most sense in flow of the game to check Pau, Ron-Ron, and Howard.

FAST START OR BUST! RUN! RUN! RUN! GO KINGS!!

this is all about boogie and reke. both need 20 pt games and a big defensive effort. If coach smart doesnt **** up the rotations we have a slim chance

What about the other four King players on the floor?

BEAT LA!

this is all about boogie and reke. both need 20 pt games and a big defensive effort. If coach smart doesnt **** up the rotations we have a slim chance
20ppg is fine and dandy but if they cannot get the rest of the team involved then there is no way that 20ppg from those two will help us win.

It's disgusting how many cheers Lakers are getting. Good job Sacramento. If there's are two games you need to make sure you sell out to Kings fans, both are against Lakers.

Other teams actually respect salmons deep shot. Now we just need thornton in the starting lineup for Brooks. And of course a coach to manage the rotations in the game