Kings vs Cavs $19.50 lower level deal

If you're interested in attending, you can go to kings.com to get these tickets but you also have to pay a $9 fee on top of the $19.50 ticket price.

We're getting a group together. Come support our Sacramento Kings. Call our representative for no $9 fees at 916-928-8137. Tell the representative that Mike sent you so you can be a part of our group. Here We Stay!

Last edited:
Yeah I just saw it on sactownroyalty and I knew I couldn't miss the game. I picked up 4 tickets and will be going with my brothers(hopefully none of them will be Debbie downers...). I couldn't call in so I had to eat around $36, but hey its still a great deal! Haven't been to a kings game in about 2~ years so hopefully it will be exciting!

I heard about this last night, but didn't see the actual link until I was just about to leave to work this morniing...emailed a Kings rep at work to confirm, but once I got home tonight, they were all sold out :(

Does your group have any tickets left, Mike? Need one for my dad and I.

Yeah I just saw it on sactownroyalty and I knew I couldn't miss the game. I picked up 4 tickets and will be going with my brothers(hopefully none of them will be Debbie downers...). I couldn't call in so I had to eat around $36, but hey its still a great deal! Haven't been to a kings game in about 2~ years so hopefully it will be exciting!
Glad to hear you're going to attend the game. I wish you were able to call in and save some money but it's cool you're still going.

I heard about this last night, but didn't see the actual link until I was just about to leave to work this morniing...emailed a Kings rep at work to confirm, but once I got home tonight, they were all sold out :(

Does your group have any tickets left, Mike? Need one for my dad and I.
When I called our ticket representative, there were 139 lower level tickets for $19.50. I just checked the Kings web site (which directs you to Ticket Master) and noticed there is only 1 ticket left.

Call our ticket representative and see what they tell you. Please let me know how it works out for you.

UPDATE: OK, now I see 2 tickets in section 111, row U, seats 15-16. Just give them a call and see what's going on.

Last edited:
I just saw those too, but when I tried to buy them...

Uh-oh!

Sorry, your selected seats are about to be removed for one of two reasons:

• Another fan beat you to ‘em. Seats you select aren’t officially reserved until you click “Checkout” and pass the security check, which means another fan can still purchase them. Please try again.
  • We couldn’t fulfill your order on this map. Please try different seats, or different ticket options for the same seats. If that doesn’t work, please click “Choose Seats for Me” (top right) and we’ll search best available based on your input.

But yeah, people ate these up quickly! There were 100+ at 10 AM this morning, then when I get home at 7 they were all sold out. Bummer. Hopefully they do another good deal soon...

But yeah, people ate these up quickly! There were 100+ at 10 AM this morning, then when I get home at 7 they were all sold out. Bummer. Hopefully they do another good deal soon...
That's interesting because I still see the same two tickets and an additional seat in section 112. Try calling tomorrow and see what happens.

Try to buy them, it says that error message >_<

EDIT: Just got into the screen to buy them, but again it said it was reserved. I'll just call them tomorrow.