[Game] Kings v. Wizards - 3/10/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome back! Sorry we were gone. I don't know about anyone else, but I went through some mild withdrawals. :p

Back to the topic at hand:
Kings entertain the Wizards tonight at G1C. I picture Merlin and King Arthur. Or Gargamel and Burger King.

No idea what's gonna happen. As long as I see heart, hustle, energy and effort I'm gonna just sit back and enjoy the game.

#GoKings

Is Malachi coming back this year?

Here is where the Joerger's easy the players in theory doesn't hold water for me, why is Afflalo playing instead of Ben so we know definitely what we have, and why isn't Papa playing

It's still a rough nosed coach worrying about meaningless, harmful even, wins over development IMO

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Is Malachi coming back this year?

Here is where the Joerger's easy the players in theory doesn't hold water for me, why is Afflalo playing instead of Ben so we know definitely what we have, and why isn't Papa playing

It's still a rough nosed coach worrying about meaningless, harmful even, wins over development IMO
We will need to make a decision on Afflalo. We need to determine if he is worth $12.5 mil which is what his contract will be next year unless we buy him out for $2 mil.There is almost nothing more to be learned about Ben.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I might actually catch the 2nd half of this one.

So I'm hoping to see Skal, Buddy, and effort. A win would be fun, but I'm not expecting it.

I've been giving Joerger the benefit of the doubt, he's a good coach, but I wanna see what the kids can do when thrown to the wolves. They can't be worse than our vets.

So I'm hoping to see Skal, Buddy, and effort. A win would be fun, but I'm not expecting it.

I've been giving Joerger the benefit of the doubt, he's a good coach, but I wanna see what the kids can do when thrown to the wolves. They can't be worse than our vets.
I agree with your sentiment but, believe me, the rooks can be and usually are worse than the vets, but I agree is fun and nteresting to see them play.

You are tempting fate with that sentence:eek::eek::D

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
always my favorite matchup of the season, Beal and Wall are fun to watch...I want to see plenty of Skal...don't know what Cauley Stein will show up

The most disappointing King post Cousins is Darren "lifeless" Collison

Post trade I expected him to step forward, maybe become a 18/6/2 first option

Well..

WCS is on the bubble

gunks

Hall of Famer
I still hate the Cuz trade, but Buddy can shoot! If the Pels give us a high pick, and we use it well, I'll be a little less salty!

Also, Trill is rebounding?! Crazy!