[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 2/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Kings have a "bandwagon cam"...They showed 4 different pictures of Warriors fans with the following comments:

1. Traded in LeBron jersey to pay for this.
2. Voted for, but cannot spell "Zaza Pachulia"
3. Huge SF Giants fan. Oh wait. It's an odd year. Never mind.
4. Wait. What's wrong with a bandwagon???

Luckily the sleeved uniforms are on the way out so we won't have to suffer seeing the Kings look like a parochial high school team. (Needless to see, I really hate them. ;) )
but....Cousins looks really good in them! Thinking about it.. he actually does where that under-shirt a lot lol. He just usually wears black, not white. I guess no sleeved jersey....for now.

If you're going to argue that it can't be a rivalry because we're not good and they are, then we have nothing to talk about.
Rival
1. a person who is competing for the sameobject or goal as another, or who tries toequal or outdo another; competitor.
2. a person or thing that is in a position todispute another's preeminence or superiority

Doesn't seem to me like we are even fighting for the same thing as the Warriors. They're looking for a 3rd straight finals appearance and we're hoping to scrape into the playoffs by virtue of other teams just being that bad.

Hey don't blame me, it's not my fault years of reading Slim's posts have had an effect! :p

What the hell was Cousins doing there? Instead of sprinting back to defend he lazily tries to get a steal in the backcourt, easy layup on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.