[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Tuesday, Nov. 7 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No T on Westbrook?

Nice "true superstar" double standards, NBA refs.
Oh please, SLAB. Russell Westbrook NEVER does anything to merit a personal foul, let alone a technical. What's wrong with you?

Side note: Skal is sitting on my fantasy bench tonight. This pretty much guarantees him a double-double at the very least and possibly career highs in multiple categories.

I sure wish Bogs would have pulled the trigger on that shot.
I wonder if he's hesitant because he doesn't have a quick release? NBA players are much more faster and athletic, leading to much harder closeouts at the 3pt line. It's only been the 1st quarter, and we've see Bogdan pass up 2 wide open 3s.

In general, Bogdan has always been a pretty streaky 3pt shooter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wonder if he's hesitant because he doesn't have a quick release? NBA players are much more faster and athletic, leading to much harder closeouts at the 3pt line. It's only been the 1st quarter, and we've see Bogdan pass up 2 wide open 3s.

In general, Bogdan has always been a pretty streaky 3pt shooter.
I actually caught a couple of the Euro games. IIRC, he did have a quick release shot. I think he's just trying too hard to be the epitome of a good teammate, always looking to get others involved.

This is ****ing embarrassing. I figured as much with this matchup, but at times these aren't even just being young mistakes. Our offense is horrendous to be called pro level.

Say what you want, but Joerger HAS to take some responsibility, these are NBA level players and can put the ball in the hoop if he didn't make it so complicated. Joerger's teams have been bottom of the league every year. It's not all their age. He had the same Memphis team blowing teams out of the water after a new coach too over.

I actually caught a couple of the Euro games. IIRC, he did have a quick release shot. I think he's just trying too hard to be the epitome of a good teammate, always looking to get others involved.
His release speed looks average to me. It's not as fast as most SGs. It also seems like he takes an extra second to get off his shot because sometimes he'll unnecessarily dip the ball. I've recall him getting blocked at least a few times already in this season...including 1 in this game.