[Game] Kings v. Thunder - 11/23/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Well, he did go to college in New Mexico, so one hopes that he'd know what a good taco is supposed to taste like.
I was referring to the night life, at that place, before/after the game, and whatnot. But, I get it. Lol. Folks are starting to recognize its potential! Plus, I'm pretty sure KT isn't back there making the food himself

Last night was the first game I was able to go to in the new arena. I fully intended to go to the opener, but life threw me about 20 curve balls in a matter of a couple months, so those plans were wrecked.

What a spectacular arena inside and out. I felt like a little kid, so giddy and full of excitement. From where we were as an organization, such as "first and goal." Now to have this amazing arena, just wow. I'd be lying if I said the whole thing wasn't a little emotional.

To top off the night, KINGS WIN!

dude12

Hall of Famer
Last night was the first game I was able to go to in the new arena. I fully intended to go to the opener, but life threw me about 20 curve balls in a matter of a couple months, so those plans were wrecked.

What a spectacular arena inside and out. I felt like a little kid, so giddy and full of excitement. From where we were as an organization, such as "first and goal." Now to have this amazing arena, just wow. I'd be lying if I said the whole thing wasn't a little emotional.

To top off the night, KINGS WIN!
I got to see the arena during the Monday night college double header. Spectacular. I'm going Friday night to watch the Kings so that will be my 1st Kings game I've attended in like a decade and taking the wife and grand kid. Excited to go again.