[Game] Kings v. Thunder - 1/15/17 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Now that Joerger is finally playing a starting lineup that makes sense ....

the next "obvious" elephant in the room is this Cousins standing on the top of the key every time down the floor. I'm sorry but he needs to be in the post. occasionally shooting 3's is fine. but he is way less effective when he's always trying to cross people over/ driving the paint or spot shooting 3's.

his rebounds are down because he's standing at the 3pt line. not a fan
Wrong.

Having Cousins constantly in the post when you've got a player like Adams on the court makes him less effective, especially in the early part of the game. Having Cousins at the top of the key allows him to direct traffic and see the whole court much easier.

His stat line right now is 7/6/3. I think he's doing just fine.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
well alright haha... just wrong haha ... well we agree to disagree
No. I refuse to agree with you... :p

You were right about Temple, however. He continues to impress me with his professionalism and his focus. (Don't expect me to admit you were right about anything ever again...)

G

glassman

No. I refuse to agree with you... :p

You were right about Temple, however. He continues to impress me with his professionalism and his focus. (Don't expect me to admit you were right about anything ever again...)
hey #1 was Temple in at starting SG... #2Koufos out of the starting line up and #3 Spencer Hawes... I was 100% right on those 3... ;)

as a warning my new crusade is for Casspi over Barnes .... that makes no sense to me still.... especially after Casspi's last season. Barnes is a train wreck. Casspi is just all around healthier for the team in every way

Team is still unwatchable

I want to believe Temple is good enough that we'd like him to be. The no offense will get old soon. Bad form on jumper, leg going out

G

glassman

And that is with Temple starting,and Koufos not starting....just doesn't matter.
umm it absolutely does matter....

we started this line up against.... (drum roll please) .... The Warriors and YES WE HAD A LEAD TO START THE GAME.... we ran this starting line up once before against TOR and we had a lead in the first quarter and half.. and won.

since GS.... we played DET, CLE, and OKC...

you can't say it doesn't matter .... 4 of the 5 times we ran this lineup were against playoff teams. give these guys our best starting guys a break... they need a maybe at least a few more games to fully gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.