[Game] Kings v. Suns 11/19/13

Hey Grant? STFU about it being "Isaiah Thomas time" just because GV has two fouls. I hate that I'm almost to the point of hating one of our own players SOLELY because of the fawning worship shown by our broadcasting crew. Could we please try and steal Doris Burke from ESPN?
I'd rather hear Bill Walton. Thats how tired I am of Grant and Jerry

and when we are playing a bad team without their best player. if there is a couple NBA teams in the league with less talent than us, Phoenix is definitely one of them
PHX has played good basketball this year with a few tough wins thus far. This isn't the "worst team every assembled" as everyone thought they would be to start the year

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, Donte Christmas. I saw him work out for the Kings pre-draft. He's got a sweet jumper but not real good at guarding... anything.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Hey Grant? STFU about it being "Isaiah Thomas time" just because GV has two fouls. I hate that I'm almost to the point of hating one of our own players SOLELY because of the fawning worship shown by our broadcasting crew. Could we please try and steal Doris Burke from ESPN?
This is part of the problem, isn't it?

Guards need to keep their guy in front of them. All those dumpoffs for gimmes is because Demarcus has to slide over from his man to take away the lane.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Proud Grandma moment: Little Princess 2 and her dad are featured in the new News10 Kings commercial. I saw it for the first time last night when I was watching "Castle" and almost fell off the couch. :)