[Game] Kings v. Spurs - 11/16/16 -7:30PT/10:30ET

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
the Spurs really haven't been as dominant since last time we saw them. settling back a bit, as is Kawhi.

That said this is clearly the 2nd toughest game on this 5-game stand. As with the first game, you don't expect to win it. But coming out of the long rest, sure would be a nice way to kick things off. There's these 5 games, there's the 2nd big long East trip, and then we settle in, and as long as we have survived without losing contract we can spit the blood out of our mouths knowing we have already taken the best the league had to throw at us. Win this one and you can think about 3-2 on the homestand and settle for 2-3, still hanging in there. The West is soft and squishy this year. Teams aren't running away from us.

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_MEDIUM.jpg
Prediction thread is open. Only 4 hours to tip-off!

Time to cast your predictions for game 12:
At G1C vs the Spurs, Wednesday 11/16, 7:30PM

To post a prediction or view the leaderboard, follow this quote to the prediction game thread:
Scoresheet:
The full scoresheet can be found here: View attachment 5889
& the short leaderboard version is here: View attachment 5890

Grading:
A reminder of the grading system can be found in this summary attachment: View attachment 5791

Prediction Rules:
  • Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).
Join the action!

Last edited:
Kings: 247
Spurs: 16
Rules prohibit me from including this in tonight predicions, unless it's posted in the prediction thread, with all the others. (see 2nd rule below) ... :(

Prediction Rules:
  • Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).
It's in Fantasy & Games
Just link from below.

The Prediction Thread

Last edited:
Rules prohibit me from including this in tonight predicions, unless it's posted in the prediction thread, with all the others. (see 2nd rule below) ... :(

It's in Fantasy & Games
Just link from below.
Just wait a few hours and you'll know the final score. If you want to you can watch the game.

I'm excited about the game tonight. I know we are tortured fans, but I haven't given up hope on this year (yet). Despite not pulling games out we should have won, per usual, we have remained competitive in nearly all of them. I'm generally liking the effort I'm seeing. I think there is still time and reason to believe we'll see a bump in success this year, and have more games than usual to feel good about having taken (rather than wasted) our time to watch. As a mid-expectation fan, I see that as a reasonable improvement.

That just gives Aldridge that much more playing time and opportunity to drop 30+
Dedmon played good defense on Cousins. Gasol was a non factor. Leonard is the main threat on both sides of the court. LMA did not have a stand out game last go round, I imagine he did not forget that.

The Deadman (lol) abused the crap out of us last time...he and Kawhi were the reasons they won that game. That's a boost for us if he's not playing. LMA and Gasol were not good in the last meeting...but it may go differently this time...we'll see. I'm predicting a loss tonight, hope I'm wrong.