[Game] Kings v. Sixers - Thursday, Nov. 9 - 7 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 8, 2017.

1. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

..........I hope this finally kills ALL talks of Skal playing SF. He can't. Just can't...
    NewArena and VF21 like this.
  2. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

Can't tell if we are just that much better all a sudden or if teams are sleepwalking against us in Sacramento.

If I'm honest, feels a little of both. Which is good. Anything that's watchable.

Premature to say the fans were right about getting quicker and more youth? Funny, not only is it more fun to watch, they are a BETTER.

Vince and Zbo have looked better though. They have to figure out how to play with these youngings too.
  3. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

Oh my Malachi... :)
  4. VF21

Well, this is interesting...and fun.
  5. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

The Forgotten King
  6. VF21

And that's a team full of young guns looks like.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!
  7. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

This is fun
  8. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze Well-Known Member

Kosta you can't contain him only try to slow him down:D
  9. VF21

My focus tonight is on JJ...and thus far, I'm liking what I'm seeing.
  10. SacTownKid

SacTownKid Well-Known Member

That was the style of ball we've been waiting to see all year. Fun.
  11. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

wow. what a fun game!
  12. The Hammer

The Hammer Well-Known Member

Is it just me or do the Philly announcers have the absolute most swag in all of pro sports?
  13. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

Love how much pressure Fox puts on the other team by pushing the ball each time like a mad man. George Hill and guys like Lonzo Ball can learn from this :p
  14. The Hammer

He is narrowly avoiding me calling for Vlade to be fired for drafting him.
  15. VF21

So, when I repurpose my Martin jersey, do I put "Richardson" or "Malachi"? ;)
  16. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

Oh yay the starters are back. Let us say a prayer
  17. The Hammer

Also, thank God WCS grew out of whatever phase he was in that dictated he had to have those awful looking dreads.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  18. Capt. Factorial

Capt. Factorial Cantry Member Staff Member Contributor

Randolph playing Shaq-In-The-High-Post there.
  19. VF21

I'm taking credit. I made it abundantly clear a short time back right here on KF that I didn't like his choice in hairdos. With one game, poof. It was gone. I am humble yet confident it was all because of me.
  20. Capt. Factorial

Can you please make it abundantly clear that you don't like George Hill playing poorly? Thanks ever so much.
    206Fan, The Hammer and VF21 like this.
  21. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

Aaron Brooks, Jason Hart, and Ramon Sessions having a good laugh about George Hill possibly passing them as most ineffective Kings PG aquisition
  22. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Mali playing better basketball for sure.. good percentages on the season.. i was down on him, maybe prematurely, good to see
  23. kingdivac

kingdivac Well-Known Member

38 pts in the 2Q....One more those in the 2nd half would probably close the deal :) .
  24. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

He’s at least showing a pulse, moving the ball.. but it’s unfortunate how low our expectations have gotten
  25. New Era

New Era Well-Known Member

Wow! Great half! We are playing with energy, with confidence, and we look like the better team out there.
  26. VF21

27. The Hammer

Take all the credit you want. Would not be surprised if he's a regular reader here. Just seems like the type of player who'd want to be aware of how he's perceived, particularly with his style.

Shocked he didn't have a close associate pull him aside sooner actually. Some guys look great with dreads. He was not one of them.
  28. parker

parker Well-Known Member

21 assists in the 1st half. Wow!

Just need to knock down their free throws. They are free for a reason.
  29. Capt. Factorial

Kings are 50% from the field, 61.5% from three at the half. That's what open threes will do for you. It's probably Philly's fault more than our own ability to get open, but that was fun to watch.
  30. The Hammer

This is the team Vlade was planning. It's not only a new to the guys just coming out of college. It's new to our second year players, too. We have seen a slow start because nearly the entire team is having to learn a completely new style of basketball. That's how dominant a force Cousins was. Love or not love him, if he's on your team you are playing a style of offense that totally revolves around him.

Vlade is basically re-creating the 2002 Kings but adapted to the modern NBA.

WCS is the only non-outside-shooting player Vlade has drafted or traded for. And even he is developing a nice mid range shot. WCS will be shooting threes be the end of next year.