[Game] Kings v. Rockets - 4/9/17 - 3PT/6ET

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Kingsroots

Kingsroots Active Member

BMac is still making boneheaded plays but I do like that he's been playing with more freedom and letting it fly lately, and this game in particular. His body language tells me he's loose. I wish he would do this more often.
  2. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

The tank crew have to be pleased with Ben's play today
    Kingster and Blob like this.
  3. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze Well-Known Member

The ugly beard quadruple double double 35pts 11 rbs 15 ast 10 TO
  4. Kingz19

Kingz19 New Member

Fun game. Good showing for the kids and it was never in doubt
  5. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

The never in doubt thing sucks a little. I'm for the lins, but it would be more encouraging and watchable to see it competitive, but Houston is good
    parker likes this.
  6. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

The Skal line though.... 25pts on 12 attempts?! I can dig it.
  7. The_Jamal

The_Jamal Well-Known Member

For those who somehow watched this one. Was Pat Bev on Buddy? 4-16 has been unlike him in a Kings uni
  8. k_dubb90

k_dubb90 Well-Known Member

He's The Javale McGee of shooting guards
  9. Kingz19

Kingz19 New Member

No. He might've been Beverley's assignment but most of Buddy's shots were uncontested(which leads me to believe he was Harden's assignment) and he just didn't have it. He was just ice cold. It should've been a career high for him with how poorly he was defended.
  10. ESP47

ESP47 Well-Known Member

Hate the way the NBA allows Harden to play. It's more acting than basketball. If you want to call a foul when he flails his arms up through a defenders arms, then fine. But don't put his ass on the free throw line every single time. Everyone watching and in attendance knows that he isn't shooting the basketball in those situations. It's ridiculous that the NBA allows him to get to the free throw line all game because he flings the ball up from any point on the court when the whistle is blown.

Can we get back to basketball please?
    Kingsroots, notoriousBEN3 and parker like this.
  11. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

MOD NOTE: I moved the discussion of how other teams are faring/being impacted in regards to the lottery/draft to a SEPARATE THREAD in the NBA forum since it had nothing to do with the Kings-Rockets game.
  12. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

The playoffs will bring the Rockets back down to reality, along with Harden's pitiful basketball antics. Just wait for it.
    ESP47 and VF21 like this.