[Game] Kings v. Raptors - 11/20/16 - 6 PT/9ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Joerger says he's gonna go with small ball. I only have one concern: If he doesn't start Koufus, will we ever get the starting tipoff to go our way?

My guess for starting five: Collison, Lawson, Gay, Barnes, Cousins

What's yours?

#GoKings

I originally went with that starting five as well the one of the posters on here throughout a good idea which was to start Tolliver at the 4 to give Boogie room to operate in the paint and pick up early fouls on the opposing bigs. Then when the opponent starters have some wear and tear from running either the Kings small lineup throw Barnes in to compete at the 4 for a large chunk of total minutes.

Barnes and McLemore on the bench still leaves some scoring punch off the bench.

Hey you!​
Did you remember to post your prediction?
It's game night! Only 4 hours left to tip-off!

Time to predict the results of game 14:
At G1C vs the Raptors, Sunday 11/20, 6:00PM

To post a prediction or view the leaderboard,
follow THIS LINK to the prediction game thread:

Current Scoresheet:
The full scoresheet can be found here: View attachment 5908
& the short leaderboard version here: View attachment 5909

Grading:
A reminder of the grading system can be found in this summary attachment: View attachment 5791

Prediction Rules:
  • Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).
Join the action!

Last edited:
Good picks, VF21. I'll go with ??? Oh, what the hell - Collison, Afflalo, Temple, Gay, Cousons. Or Lawson, Afflalo, Gay, Barnes, Cousins. Or ----- ?

Joerger says he's gonna go with small ball. I only have one concern: If he doesn't start Koufus, will we ever get the starting tipoff to go our way?

My guess for starting five: Collison, Lawson, Gay, Barnes, Cousins

What's yours?

#GoKings
I am not a fan of the 2 PG starting line up or Barnes starting at the 4. Later in the game, sure play small. I like Tolliver or WCS at the 4 and a full size 2 guard to start the game. The sub guys in as needed for match up issues or as fouls (Refs) dictate the game.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I am calling for Collison's, Affalo, Gay, Barnes and DMC
I think this is the lineup based on Derozan at SG......the 2 PG lineup only in small doses when Derozan is out. I do want to see Barnes and Tolliver at PF or maybe WCS. Also expect to see Temple on Derozan to slow him down.

From everthing I hear Temple consistantly plays good D so I want him in the starting 5 to neutralise Derozan.
We should be able to win this one even though The Raps will want payback.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Omri starting? yuck...the return of Valanciunas in this one, Raptors looking for revenge. Let's see a competitive game, shall we?

Give me a starting five of Collison, Ben, Gay, Willie & Cousins.

Omri is the wildcard, last year he was one of our top 4 players, this year he is a nobody. Him and Rudy have played well together in the past.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
This is going to be awesome when we sub out both Collison and Lawson at the end of the first quarter and Temple is running the team.