[Game] Kings V. Pistons 1/10/17 7:30 PT / 10:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Cuz and am a proponent of extending him but im sorry he was walking alot to start the second half, no energy at home having lost five of the last six. Show some energy and urgency your going to be our 220M guy. I havent missed a game all year and consider myself a fitness effcienado and I would bet my house that he is up in weight. I know alot of people absolutely refuse to hold him accountable what so ever but come on man you cant lead like that. Theres alot of blame to go around but theres no doubt he definately deserves some of the blame for this crap show.

Its comical around here Cuz could show up 40 lb overweight and people would blame the food for making its way into Cuz's mouth and not Cuz himself lol.
LOL

Kingsfans experience in a nut shell:
First half: blow this thing up!!
Second half: Boogie three! playoffs Baby!! Boogie max extension!!!
That's bound to happen when you have a poor roster without any long term potential around the league's best big man.

Especially when the so-called "2nd best" player on the roster looks like he's trying to throw the game away.

Can the Kings front office somehow manage to build a contender around Boogie? I sure as hell hope so.

Well, if that's true, a lot of "blow it up" fans are going to be salty af.
I don't know. I'm a "blow it up" fan, and I'm ecstatic as crap about this. Cousins genuinely loves playing here even though we've dragged him through years of hell. I don't know how anyone couldn't love the guy. I really don't know why anyone would argue against this contract extension anyways... even if things don't work out, we can always trade him at the end. Aside from staying in Sacramento, Cousins resigning here would be the best thing that's ever happened to this franchise since drafting Cousins... let that sink in.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That's bound to happen when you have a poor roster without any long term potential around the league's best big man.

Especially when the so-called "2nd best" player on the roster looks like he's trying to throw the game away.

Can the Kings front office somehow manage to build a contender around Boogie? I sure as hell hope so.
They might as well try it and see if it works until he is no longer here or wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.