[Game] Kings V. Pistons 1/10/17 7:30 PT / 10:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We lose games in a variety of ways. Today we are lining up the ole Cuz plays great, but gets limited by the refs, and nobody else does squat loss.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Just got here. Why the heck is McBen playing? Malachi must have kicked Joerger's cat after he said he was maybe earning a bigger role. Smh

Not liking what I've seen this honestand at all
The Kings are stumbling at a terrible time if they really have postseason aspirations. And that certainly seems like the only real goal.

I was thinking about this earlier today. The most kangz outcome for this season would be to not trade Rudy in order to make a push for the 8th seed, fall just short of the playoffs, lose their pick to Chicago, watch Rudy and a couple other players leave for nothing in free agency, replace them with slightly worse free agents and then try the whole thing again next season.

So I'm predicting that's exactly what happens.

#kangz

We usually save our season burying run for a long road trip but this team is making a strong case for a 7 game homestand season burial, especially with an eight game road trip to follow. The way we are playing its hard to see many wins in that 15 game span. So far we are 0-3 with a 14 pt deficit already in game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.