[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Thursday, Oct. 26 - 7:30 PT

i have a GREAT feeling about tonight. I love Cousins but i think he'll end up trying to do too much tonight and shoot his team out of the game

i hope im right. Go Kings!!!

edit: I pray our coach isn't stubborn tonight and waits too long to bring our best players into the game.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kings have to take this game personally. Cousins is going to try to embarrass them and we'll see who takes it seriously and who doesn't. If they are all smiles and laughing and giggling with Cousins like little girls it's really going to show me where their collective minds are at. It's time for business. They need to get serious, play extremely hard (and tough) and RUN!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Damn it. Chris Webber just aggravated my allergy even more. I love this team. I love the fans of this team. I love the guys who's numbers reside in the rafters.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Very interesting listening to Webb analyze DMC's game. "Cousins is ready tonight." Yeah, and in other news...water is wet.

GO KINGS.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What's the general rule? When your shot is lined up but off the inner rim, you're pumped up? Let DMC keep shooting those outsiders all night long at this point. I can't imagine Brickie is happy.

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Interesting how Z-Bo helped pull Cousins out of there. I can honestly feel the electricity fro here.

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
"Yeah, we're so young and dumb we don't know we're supposed to lose." - Dave Joerger according to Chris Webber