[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Thursday, Oct. 26 - 7:30 PT

Smh just embarrassing Hill and ZBo come back in and look at that NO has a run

They are the victims tonight. You can't bring players back in that late in the heat of the game. Vivek kind of has the right idea, jazz band. Basketball is almost entirely based on timing. Well, I'm seeing more "I'm a little teapot" out of these rotations than jazz right now.

I seriously didn't expect Fox to be a bad defender. He's been getting lit up in all our games. It's not just him though. Our perimeter defense is still terrible.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
a guy that loves the city and can put up 41-23-6? sure wish we had a guy like that on our team :rolleyes:. seriously i'm ready for the new kings era but stuff like this really makes me sad and brings back bad memories of the day he was traded.
I've moved on but he'll always have a place in my heart.

A few more consecutive losses and the pressure cooker starts to heat up.
No, he just needs to set consistent lineups. Players should expect to know how long they are going to play. If they don't have it that night, then sure. But Temple was out there shooting blanks and he stays in whole 4th. WCS and Hield were playing great and don't even get 4th QTR playing time (WCS came in with 3 mins to go). Doesn't make sense.

I seriously didn't expect Fox to be a bad defender. He's been getting lit up in all our games. It's not just him though. Our perimeter defense is still terrible.
He’ll be fine. He had a few good moments defensively as well. No 19 year old player is just going to walk in and start putting the brakes on Jrue Holliday or any prime experienced point guard. Even then..he had a few good on ball possessions defensively. He got beat sometimes. He was out of place on some others.

No reason for us to expect defense will be an issue with him looking at the bigger picture.

I'm sorry, but WCS will not be our franchise center. It's time to move on come next draft. 2 rebounds in almost 30 minutes is unacceptable for a center.
I got some backlash for saying this during the preseason. He needs to fully commit to being an energy big defensively and a rim roller/screen setter on offense, being elite at those things is his ceiling. Fine for a roleplayer but a bust for the number 6 pick.