[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - 2/12/17 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I have a hard time believing NBA wont rescind that.
Despite the 16 tech rule the NBA really has no interest in seeing one of its biggest stars repeatedly suspended through the whole back half of the season, throwing into question its refs and system. I would think they'll do whatever they can to shave off any Ts that aren't outlandish from here on out.

Nice comeback!

DMC needs to keep his cool because the Pels will obviously try to bait him for the 2nd tech. Time for Ciz to go into BEASTMODE and show them not to even think about doing it. Channel that anger into kicking their butt on the court and making them wish they never tried it in the first place.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Can somebody give me a Reader's Digest of what happened thus far? I'm busy watching the Oroville Dam coverage.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Always seems to take DC half a season to get going.

I dunno if that is a DC thing, or a PG having to learn a new system because he has a new coach every year thing.

Probably the latter.

The NBA really does need to grow some balls back and all, in limited circumstances, street rules to prevail. You grab a man's junk and run with it, he should be allowed to clock you.
I would not be surprised if Hield received an additional fine/suspension for that. It's a bad look for the league when a player who has been vocal about his officiating treatment gets targeted in such a way by another player that will resonate with people. As such it wouldn't surprise me that the NBA would want to show they are trying to protect him.

Always seems to take DC half a season to get going.

I dunno if that is a DC thing, or a PG having to learn a new system because he has a new coach every year thing.

Probably the latter.
I put it on Joerger. He just hasn't been giving Collison enough opportunities to score and create for himself. He's letting DC play a lot more loose now.

Can somebody give me a Reader's Digest of what happened thus far? I'm busy watching the Oroville Dam coverage.
Started off OKish for our starts. Then Cuz got called for a questionable tech and went to the locker room to cool down and we lost our way.

Came back and NO are playing physical to get him to lose his cool and get ejected. Buddy Hield's attempt of getting Boogie to react (by grabbing his junk) saw him get ejected with a flagrant 2 foul which resulted in Kings coming back from 13 down at the time to be down by 3 at half time.

Last edited:
o Kings started well, Pels evened it up
o Pels eventualy took over and led by 11-14
o Several Techs have been called: Gentry,Cousins,Heild
0 Heild grabbed DMC in the nether regions and ran with it, resulting in a flagrant 2 and ejection
o Ben Mac is shooting very well. Collison having a fantastic game

Status
Not open for further replies.