[Game] Kings v. Pacers - 1/18/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I feel bad that was the first thing to cross my mind.

More talent breeding out.... terrible for all parties. :(
That makes it IT Tyreke and now Rudy that will be gone and we have nothing to show for it. Combined with bad drafting those are back breakers.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
So much for trading Rudy, period. Worse, depending on the severity he might opt-in next year to still be paid while rehabbing. That baseline drive could have hurt our franchise very, very badly.
I doubt it, very highly. Our franchise was hurt very badly prior to anything of that sort happening.

G

glassman

So much for trading Rudy, period. Worse, depending on the severity he might opt-in next year to still be paid while rehabbing. That baseline drive could have hurt our franchise very, very badly.
OH MY GAWD!!! I didn't even consider he would opt in!!!!! Wow great horribly sad point on ur part

Ugh...not able to watch the game but hearing Rudy is done with an Achilles injury. Vivek and Vlade you freaking buffoons...should have just accepted that Cam Payne was the best deal you were going to get...now we get nothing. Oh well, at least we keep our pick now and Malachi and Omari should get some playing time.

G

glassman

You need to take a deep cleansing breath. At least three people answered your question about why Temple wasn't starting tonight.
And I replied to all of them... they all posted at almost the same... I picked up the game at the end of the first half. They were right.

Ugh...not able to watch the game but hearing Rudy is done with an Achilles injury. Vivek and Vlade you freaking buffoons...should have just accepted that Cam Payne was the best deal you were going to get...now we get nothing. Oh well, at least we keep our pick now and Malachi and Omari should get some playing time.
They're buffoons for not being able to see into the future?

Nobody could predict injuries. It's just bad luck. No need to start blaming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.