[Game] Kings v. Nuggets, Monday, 11/20 - 7 PT

Where do you want to see WCS play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You're probably correct, but damn, why even stick around with such a bleak outlook of the future of this franchise?!

I guess I'm optimistic about turning the dud vet signings into something for the same reason you guys are optimistic about Skal somehow dusting the poop off his game if given more minutes.

The reality is that we're probably ****** either way and just need to wait out Vivek's tenure as majority owner for another decade, or however long it takes him to get bored and move on to "save" another franchise. Because I totally agree with you in that our FO is horrible (this is why I'm all about the dumb luck of drafting a star this summer).
So getting a different majority owner will make the buckets easier and our players better at defending the 3? Interesting...

Vivek is a non-factor at this point. The horse is dead. I think you can put the whip down.

gunks

Hall of Famer
So getting a different majority owner will make the buckets easier and our players better at defending the 3? Interesting...

Vivek is a non-factor at this point. The horse is dead. I think you can put the whip down.
I find the horse to be very much alive, but I'll be a good sport and whip it less....

Nice to get our annual Vivek argument out of the way early this season, VF21! :p

After Cousins was traded last year, the Kings had 12 games where they scored over 100 points and 13 games under 100 points.

This year they've scored 100 points 4 times and under a 100 points 13 times.

We were tanking down the stretch last year and still played better than this year.