[Game] Kings v. Nets 11/13/13

ppat has went from a player I thought was a key piece to a player I dislike and will be glad when his contract is up after this season.. too many offensive fouls this year

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I thought Jimmer would get minutes. Still the rest of the game to go. Maybe benching MT was just too much to do and I can understand that.

S

storisaurus

I'm gonna throw up as Jerry makes excuses for Thornton and then says we're still gonna see the same players just with a different rotation.

I do not want to see Marcus Thornton. I do not want to see John Salmons.
No logical reasoning behind these decisions.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thomas, Thornton, Outlaw, Patterson and Hayes...

Not exactly a lineup to instill fear and respect in the opposition.

S

storisaurus

So what is Malone doing, simply playing musical chairs with the same players? Wow, what a way to make a statement, coach. *sigh*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I guess I can't complain about the results but it just seemed a lot more fun with the NEW starters on the court.

I assume if Thornton doesn't show anything coming off the bench then he'll lose that spot. However, Malone has to play somebody. There's Jimmer, but one game doesn't erase all of Jimmer's past issues.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Our best meaningful quarter in a while. Not garbage time, not down 10+ .. A REAL NBA quarter. Solid stuff on both end.
For one quarter, at least, this has looked more like the team I expected to see this year. Good effort, unselfish basketball, not championship-level play but enough to compete with a veteran Nets team on our own floor.

I thought Jimmer would get minutes. Still the rest of the game to go. Maybe benching MT was just too much to do and I can understand that.
Only thing I can think of is that he thinks Thornton is a better matchup than Jimmer against the NETS. Jimmer needs to be traded already. Thornton sucks and Jimmer still can't get off the bench