[Game] Kings v. Magic - 3/13/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

How many games has he played where he got significant minutes? Really, this is premature.
That's fair. But before they ever got significant minutes, both Malachi and Skal at least resembled basketball players. They weren't ready, and they needed D-League to develop, but you saw potential. Papagiannis just hasn't even shown that is all I'm saying.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
That's fair. But before they ever got significant minutes, both Malachi and Skal at least resembled basketball players. They weren't ready, and they needed D-League to develop, but you saw potential. Papagiannis just hasn't even shown that is all I'm saying.
He hasn't?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I didn't see that...

He's been fine for a 19
Dude, let's be honest. I don't care how old he is. If he's out on the court in an NBA game, he needs to show a lot more than what he's shown. He may have all the potential in the world but he is NOT ready for the show. He needs to hone his craft in the D-League and see what happens.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Dude, let's be honest. I don't care how old he is. If he's out on the court in an NBA game, he needs to show a lot more than what he's shown. He may have all the potential in the world but he is NOT ready for the show. He needs to hone his craft in the D-League and see what happens.
Once again, he had 2 pts, 4 rbs, and a block in eleven minutes. Not huge numbers but it was also his first action in actual non-garbage time. Was it exciting? No.

Was it horrible? No.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Whatever. He's 7'2" He's 19. What do you want?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Once again, he had 2 pts, 4 rbs, and a block in eleven minutes. Not huge numbers but it was also his first action in actual non-garbage time. Was it exciting? No.

Was it horrible? No.
Are you watching the game? He looked lost most of the time. Should have been called for a moving screen at least once. Only got 2 of those rebounds because they basically dropped into his hands.

To me, that's much closer to horrible than I needed to see tonight. I understand why he got minutes tonight, but I also see why they're going to continue to be limited.

Whatever. He's 7'2" He's 19. What do you want?
Seriously of all things to attack, we're going to argue about Papa? I'm not expecting "wow plays" or all star play. I just wish I saw more glimpses of whats to come, other than height and age.

As I said before, I'm not trying to be argumentative, not trying to be cynical. Just wishing I could be as excited for him as the rest of our young team.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Seriously of all things to attack, we're going to argue about Papa? I'm not expecting "wow plays" or all star play. I just wish I saw more glimpses of whats to come, other than height and age.

As I said before, I'm not trying to be argumentative, not trying to be cynical. Just wishing I could be as excited for him as the rest of our young team.
Maybe there's nothing coming. That wouldn't surprise me. I just think the piling on is a bit much.