[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Jan. 17 - 7 PT

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
As ugly as that was, and it was hideous it got slightly less disgusting once Zebo sat. Sad commentary that the offense was more smooth in the rebounding significantly better once Koufos entered the game. But still come on coach put papaji out there let him show you what he's got or what we lose by 20?

I wonder if Joerger is sandbagging - hoping to get fired and just collect money like Karl. Hard not to wonder. Product is a disgrace and it is his doing.

And Vlade has to account for Hill/ZBo contracts.

gunks

Hall of Famer
A reminder that the Kings worked out Donovan Mitchell twice. Another "what if" in Kings draft history.
It sucks, but I get why we passed on him. We have Buddy and Bogs... Late lotto, you're gonna pick for fit.

Just the fact that we worked him out twice shows me that we were mad tempted, for what it's worth.

I'd way rather have Donovan than Buddy, don't me wrong. And it's definitely a "what if".... I just feel like this draft miss actually makes sense in a sad, sad way.

Already is even without them.

Joerger has to go man we are so ****ing outdated. Don’t take 3s, don’t defend 3s, and this fool plays 2 bigs at once for what
I don’t think WCS has proven he can man the paint yet if you mean where does he get the notion to play him at the 4 defensively

It sucks, but I get why we passed on him. We have Buddy and Bogs... Late lotto, you're gonna pick for fit.

Just the fact that we worked him out twice shows me that we were mad tempted, for what it's worth.

I'd way rather have Donovan than Buddy, don't me wrong. And it's definitely a "what if".... I just feel like this draft miss actually makes sense in a sad, sad way.
who knows if Mitchell would even be good under Joerger though.

What if they would have taken Lauri Maerkanen and Donovan Mitchell 5/10? Both guys look like they will be stars in this league.

Mitchell
Bogi
?
Maerkanen
Willie

Thats a pretty damn good core if you ask me with 2018 pick to potentially fill the SF of the future role.

Interesting the Kings going "young" meant Hill got the 2nd highest minute total he's gotten all year. Although I will say it was nice to see him get a chance to be a focal point and showed he's still in there somewhere.

Things to look forward to:

- Kings are now tied for the worst record of the league. Zbo is the ultimate tank weapon. Joerger is going to play him.
- Willie and Bogi again with great games
- Papa's body looks really good

Things to get pessimistic about:

- Zbo will probably be on the team next year when Kings try to be good