[Game] Kings v. Jazz - 3/29/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
upload_2017-3-28_22-57-31.png
Jazz Bear is the mascot for the Utah Jazz. Since he arrived in November, 1994, he has performed at over 800 Jazz home games. He is well beloved and was recognized by the Governor of Utah in 2003 for his 20th anniversary, countless hours of community and public service, and his standing as an important citizen of Utah.

After winning two games in a row by a 1-point margin, the Kings will be facing Utah with a roster geared towards giving the youth more minutes. Joerger said after the win over Memphis that we had seen the last of the vets playing together. I don't think this means we won't see any veterans on the court, of course, but I do believe Skal, Buddy, WCS and Papa G will be seeing significant minutes for the remainder of the season.

I can live with seeing the kids, provided I continue to see the heart, hustle, energy and enthusiasm they've brought every night so far.

#GoKings

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
... Joerger said after the win over Memphis that we had seen the last of the vets playing together. I don't think this means we won't see any veterans on the court, of course...
What, you mean you don't think that Joerger is going to play Hield, McLemore, Labissière, Cauley-Stein and Papagiannis for forty-eight minutes? Guess he must not be care about the Kings' future... [/sarcasm]

A fan has got to do
what a fan ha
s got to do...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for game #75:
In G1C vs the Jazz, Wed. 3/29, 7:30pm

Last 2 games left to the end of March!!

Monthly Winners throughout the season:

Oct. 2016
1. @gil renard (233)
2. @lwc (197)
3. @LoungeLizard (191)

Nov. 2016
1. @alonshin (499)
2. @gil renard (404)
3. @lwc (373)

Dec. 2016
1. @KingsFanSince85 (484)

2. @LoungeLizard (439)
3. @Telemachus (438)

Jan. 2017
1. @KingsFanSince85 (591)
2. @alonshin (576)
3. @chief bromden (500)

Feb. 2017
1. @Ron (437)

2. @Tomcat (347)
3. @LoungeLizard (340)

March 2017 (Still going)
1. @Glenn (617)
2. @Telemachus (604)
3. @New Era (520)

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (In 10 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.
Prediction game stats:
Grading
Bla bla... ( View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... ( View attachment 6251 )
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction rookies... :D
It's never too late to start...

@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

Last edited:
I attended the opening game against the Spurs back in OCT, then bought tix to two more games (before the trade) and the last of the two is tonight. I tried hard not to go to the one in FEB against Minnesota, but I just couldn't do it. I got sucked in, like always. Today is anniversary day for my wife and I so we'll be heading down to K street early for happy hour and hopefully a great game afterward.

Joerger said after the win over Memphis that we had seen the last of the vets playing together. I don't think this means we won't see any veterans on the court, of course, but I do believe Skal, Buddy, WCS and Papa G will be seeing significant minutes for the remainder of the season.

I can live with seeing the kids, provided I continue to see the heart, hustle, energy and enthusiasm they've brought every night so far.

#GoKings
Too bad Malichi is not available. :(

Hope to see Skal get back on track. He's had a couple rough games in a row. Hopefully Joerger plays him and Papa 25+ minutes from here on out.
He should struggle again today vs that lineup. Give him 3 years... he is going to be a stud. He still needs to gain mass in his core and lower body to be effective in the post. At this point when he lowers his shoulder the only person giving way is him. Once he has strength to create space his game should really begin to open up for him. If he develops a handle he will be a perennial All-Star.

I really hope Cousins wins this King of Kings bracket. I was never a true fan of CWebb, and didn't appreciate the comments about this city. Cousins was great and repped the city, just wasn't good enough to be considered a franchise player worth 200+, but no shame in that. Only 7-10 are