• Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
You can tell that Demarcus is ALL confused right now. Every two technical is going to be a suspension from here on out. He knows he needs to dial back his emotions during the game, but he doesn't know how to do it and it's affecting his game performance as well. He keeps saying he just needs to figure it out himself. Hoping that this IS the turning point for Demarcus.
What he needs to do is stop being so perimeter oriented and get back in the paint and draw fouls. Shoot the occasional three point shot...but not 8 of them. Leave that to DC, Ben, Tolliver, etc. The refs obviously are officiating him differently now due to the style of play, he needs to adapt to it and not play for the contact but play to make the basket or play for another teammate.

Damn it man do you root for this team or not?
I understand there are a lot of really negative posters on this board, but honestly that's not me. Comment was just meant as an observation that Ben is Ben at this point. I love seeing him have a solid game because he seems like a guy with a great heart, but I never see it consistently coming together in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.