• Containing Schroder

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand putting Cousins back in the game. I know he's our best player, but he was playing effortless tonight. Kings were doing fine without him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
None. That's what I'm trying to tell you: barring some kind of renaissance in the second half of his career, where the team makes multiple playoff appearances, DeMarcus Cousins is going to set precedence as it pertains to the Hall of Fame. There's probably never been a player with a career winning percentage as low as him make it into the HOF, but there's definitely never been a player put up his numbers, who hasn't made it into the HOF.
If he finds another team to put up these numbers on and wins in the process, then he will undoubtedly make it in. If he remains here and they continue winning 25-35 games with him and he puts up these numbers, you can make a case for him but it's not set in stone IMO.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If he finds another team to put up these numbers on and wins in the process, then he will undoubtedly make it in. If he remains here and they continue winning 25-35 games with him and he puts up these numbers, you can make a case for him but it's not set in stone IMO.
... But I didn't say **** about it being set in stone, though; I just said that it would be unprecedented.

Status
Not open for further replies.