[Game] Kings v. Hawks 11/05/13 Game Thread

Yea, the bench kind of let us down thus far. Aside from Ben no one on that unit has been great. IT hasn't had much of an impact.
I think IT was mainly fine, but those 2 turnovers were easily preventable. He was getting Ben the shots instead of taking them himself which is a good thing. His play was good enough on the offensive end but the few shots made over him put him a bit negative on the overall production value this game.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It-McLemore in the open-court is absolutely lethal. Just wish we had Landry to give us a consistent half-court option with the bench unit. It almost falls totally on IT to create everything for that unit when they can't run
This would give us a lethal bench unit.

Two of Vasquez' turnovers were entry passes to Patterson in the post and Patterson failed completely to seal off Milsap.
That has happened a bunch of times this season on Vasquez entry passes. I am thinking that the guys receiving the pass are not used to getting them as they let their man squirt around them much more than it should.

Ugh, posting up Marcus Thornton now? Thank goodness the Hawks were stupid and double-teamed him.

Edited to add a stupid three pointer 6 seconds into the shot clock to Thornton's bag of nothing in the second quarter. That will teach me to defend him in the game threads.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
They are triple teaming him the second he touches the ball. Someone else has got to make shots, which is not happening right now
Like PPat???

Actually it eventually will be McLemore but PPat has got to get his act together or he'll be begging for a job.