What's most disgusting?

• Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Brussel Sprouts

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Marcus Thornton's season

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
Sounds like a stinker tonight glad to read NDyiae got some minutes though.

Malone doesnt have enough consistent talent on this team so hes gonna be benching all season until most of these guys break the habits from bad coaching. There are no vets here so hes gotta really use all these tricks.

I dont care if he loses these players hes the first coach weve had in years actually preaching defense its a welcomed change. I dont see problems rising between the two Demarcus knows he is the focal point and he will be more consistent when he knows he can rely on another player to give him an ounce of help night to night.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I'm going to trust the Head coach who has consistently gotten other teams to improve on defense...some of them dramatically improving.. Of course, we will need to add better players but for now, I believe he has a plan and he's seemingly being consistent with the message. Think what kind of message is being sent to our 2 rookie guards who are part of our future. This is going to pay dividends. Cuz will be ok as I think he knows that for once, we got the right coaches and ownership in place......still it's frustrating with the losing.

It's too bad that a Tyreke Evans or Thomas Robinson didn't get to develop under this coaching staff. But this is going to pay off.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
other than the fact that the lottery is rigged and we would never get either of those guys, nothing!
The fourth or fifth pick of this years draft is better than the first pick of most every other year. Embiid or Exum both have potential to be multi-time All-Stars and Gordon is pretty much being slated as a Blake Griffin with a better shooting stroke and more defensive effort.