[Game] Kings v. Celtics in Mexico City 12/03/15 7pm PT/ 10pm ET

Let us hope nobody on the team gets sick eating some street tacos!

And on that note, where are the best street tacos Sacramento? I'm hungry!

I doubt they went out much unless it was a scheduled tour. So they hopefully had some time to reflect, watch film, work on some nags. Which is precisely what we needed.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer

Let us hope nobody on the team gets sick eating some street tacos!

And on that note, where are the best street tacos Sacramento? I'm hungry!
Sacramento? Come on down to the Fresno area and I can take you to a couple of street vendors and Taco Trucks that will knock your socks off... now where did I put my car keys?

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Looks like Omri isn't aware that you can't just go eating and drinking whatever you like in Mexico.

Well done. Next time stick to the team menu and don't let the squad down.

Espero que los Kings pueden ganar en la ciudad de México. Estoy esperando para un juego emocionante. Vamos Kings!!!

p.s. Thank you Babblefish :)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm still trying to figure out why these two teams are playing a game in Mexico City in the regular season. That being said, the Celtics aren't too bad this season and they can hurt you on the offensive end if you don't commit early. Sullinger usually always plays well against Boogie so I expect the same and IT might have himself a nice game as well.

I'm still trying to figure out why these two teams are playing a game in Mexico City in the regular season. That being said, the Celtics aren't too bad this season and they can hurt you on the offensive end if you don't commit early. Sullinger usually always plays well against Boogie so I expect the same and IT might have himself a nice game as well.
Part of NBA Global Games schedule. All 30 teams signed up whether they like or not. Kings would probably be playing a game abroad in India for sure if Little V could find an arena over in his home country suitable. Apparently they don't have one ready yet to host the NBA.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The NBA has been expanding its base -- they are playing games in China, London, etc. All attempts to expand the brand. Mexico City isn't really that far off as long as you just tack it onto a Texas type roadtrip.

The real cost is in us losing a home game. Have some elite team lose a home game. The Warriors don't need it. We on the other hand need every possible win and advantage if we're going to have a shot.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Just a quick follow up for those of you that wanted to blame ESPN's alleged east coast bias for the fact that Cousins isn't listed on their statistical leaderboard (since the other thread was closed by another mod), ESPN is not in control of that, the NBA is. I mean, look around: Cousins isn't on any official leaderboard: not ESPN, not NBA.com, not Yahoo, not CBS Sports, not SI.com.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Just a quick follow up for those of you that wanted to blame ESPN's alleged east coast bias for the fact that Cousins isn't listed on their statistical leaderboard (since the other thread was closed by another mod), ESPN is not in control of that, the NBA is. I mean, look around: Cousins isn't on any official leaderboard: not ESPN, not NBA.com, not Yahoo, not CBS Sports, not SI.com.
By my guestimation he isn't going to be able to be until our 30th game of the season, after Christmas, if he plays in every game between here and now (and let's keep our fingers crossed on that one).

THE UNIVERSE IS OUT TO GET BOOGIE! BOOGIE JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK!

:p