[Game] Kings v. Celtics - 2/8/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glassman

Bad set play... really really bad defense... bummer way to end the half...

Gotta just say... I'm stoked on the heart displayed... I dunno if with all the injuries we can hang to the very end but...

That was fun to watch

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
these injuries have now reached ridiculous level, not because of the number of them, but because of who is getting hurt. You take a team near the bottom of the league in talent, and then you start one after another taking away its best players, with long term lingering type injuries too, and what hope is there?

And it also must be said, we really kind of need a 2 for 1 trade her, because loading up the roster all the way to 15 with our random kid a palooza means we don't have an extra roster spot to pick guys up short term when we have these injury problems.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
As I said, the problem here is Papa. Or any of them. But the problem is we signed too many people to guaranteed contracts. So Jordan Farmar could actually be in the building, warmed up before the game, and wearing the Kings gear he just bought from our store...and he would still be of no value to us. We're stuck because of roster limits. Can't add help even temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.