[Game] Kings v. Celtics - 2/8/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It's okay Darren, we know what you meant ;) Obviously Collison respects Boogie as a player. And as far as I know they get along personally. But let's not pretend that part of the quote was not an obvious reference to the absence of their #1 complainer by a county mile.
I feel more than anything, it wasn't an intentional call out. It just happened in the moment and when he realized what he said, he went on twitter to clarify so it didn't seem as if he was talking about Boogie knowing he was returning to the lineup on Friday.

I feel more than anything, it wasn't an intentional call out. It just happened in the moment and when he realized what he said, he went on twitter to clarify so it didn't seem as if he was talking about Boogie knowing he was returning to the lineup on Friday.
Saw the interview live and immediately after saying the quote he praised Cousins saying he was the best player on the team.

It was as if he realized that what he said may be taken as a slight and he was trying to make a point about the importance of cousins to the team.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Saw the interview live and immediately after saying the quote he praised Cousins saying he was the best player on the team.

It was as if he realized that what he said may be taken as a slight and he was trying to make a point about the importance of cousins to the team.
Gotta be careful in Sac. Almost as bad as NY about instantly twisting what you say if you don't pick your words like a politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.