[Game] Kings v. 76ers - 12/26/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

The ONLY person who can fix this Gay situation is Vlade. Can't bench him. You must trade him. It's a tough spot. It's now a distressed asset, hard to get full value.

Here's my philosophy. We need to overcome this as a team. Just have to. These types of situations arise from time to time on a team. You simply must press on and succeed anyway. No excuses. Coach needs to facilitate some talking off the court or something. I don't know the solution. But I do know that if we want to be the type of team we want to be, you simply have to overcome this. No choice.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I thought Rudy, may have seen and reflected on some of his faults with his injury while sitting and watching the teams success. Nope, gonna drive it to the hoop without passing and lose control.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Thank god the 76ers drafted Okafor if they got Zinger as well and Emibed that would be way to much
The thing about the Sixers is that they may have actually drafted too many bigs. Now I realize they're probably thinking they can dump off an excess big or two for guard help but they're still a couple of guards away from making some noise.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
this is what I've been saying about Embiid all season -- he truly is the Cuz rival. Not the made up we want him to be guy, or the oh he wins so he must be good guy. He is the guy who has just really jumped at me the way Cuz did in that SL years ago. So clearly wildly out of control talented. Quite possibly he most impressive rookie I've seen since LeBron (who debuted at Arco to "wows").

The Clippers hate for us goes further than I thought. The just lost to the Lakers and Mavs and are now down to the Nuggets by 17 at the half. Guess that's what happens when no Paul or Griffin.

this is what I've been saying about Embiid all season -- he truly is the Cuz rival. Not the made up we want him to be guy, or the oh he wins so he must be good guy. He is the guy who has just really jumped at me the way Cuz did in that SL years ago. So clearly wildly out of control talented. Quite possibly he most impressive rookie I've seen since LeBron (who debuted at Arco to "wows").
I agree, he is a legit ELITE talent, only injuries will hold him back from being a top 5 NBA player.

If we lose this game I will be livid.

Part of our growth is not only learning how to win, how to win EASILY.

This should have been an easy win, and had all the look of one the first 5 minutes.